I’d definitely want to see the Wall and Castle Black and the wild lands in the North. Maybe I’d like to join the Watch for a month or two but then enough! Who can endure celibacy?!
Joffrey and a mantis. He deserves to be fucked and then eaten ;)
Lord Voldemort ;)
Theon Greyjoy. OK, I know this is totally mainstream. And I know there are complicated relationships with his family behind what he’s done so far in Season 2 but I can’t help it. The other most obvious choice would be Joffrey but although he’s a bigger c*nt, he is somehow stylishly terrible (a spoiled selfish violent child, but still a king which makes him a really good villain - with all the people behind him it seems quite impossible to get rid of him and it makes you feel really desperate) whereas Theon is just a poor little boy you would feel sorry for, were he not so cruel. Joffrey is an evil you need to conquer, Theon is a rat you want to kick back into shit where it belongs. But then, I still hope SOMETHING will happen that will bring him to remorse. In which case, I’ll take this back.
I love their moments! I want to be her!
and this. When they finally find their ways to each other… awwwww <3
and this. Sorry for the “you need her”, I couldn’t find that gif where Arya shoots some sort of sauce on Sansa but in 1.01 Arya is introduced as the awesomest of the awesome, which she is. I love her.
Daenerys and Drogo, OBVIOUSLY! :))
House Stark. I first wanted to say house Targaryen but only because of Daenerys and I also thought about the Lannisters (they’re just so amazingly wicked and almighty!) but couldn’t because the incest is way too much for me :D so in the end I chose the Starks for my beloved Arya (and her hot older brothers - even though Jon “isn’t” a Stark which I refuse to admit).
“There’s no cure for bein’ a cunt.” Bronn
“Born amidst salt and smoke? Is he a ham?” Renly Baratheon on his brother Stannis
1. Arya Stark because she acts just like I’ve always wanted to act but never had the courage and wit
2. Daenerys Targaryen because I feel with her so much and because she’s so freakin’ beautiful I’m not really sure I’m into men :D
3. Jon Snow because… well see below :))
4. Tyrion Lannister, he’s brilliant, no need to explain!
5. and lately I’ve become fond of Cersei Lannister, as weird as it seems. In the second season you can easily forget about her incest because there are so few scenes with Jaime and beacuse he’s the Starks’ hostage, and we finally see the deeper, more feminine and more fragile side of her.